HASTI CONFERENCE EXHIBIT HALL
Exhibit booths are available on a first come, first served basis.
Refer to Exhibits Floor Plan when completing your booth registration. You will make three preferences for your location. HASTI will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
Not-for-profit organizations will be provided:
Refer to Exhibits Floor Plan when completing your table registration. You will make three preferences for your location. HASTI will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
Payments for booth/table rentals can be made by check or credit card. All checks should be made payable to HASTI and sent to the HASTI Treasurer. Credit card payments can be arranged through PayPal
Greg McCurdy, Treasurer
Cancellation Deadlines and Fees:
Administrative Fees will be applied for cancellations prior to January 15, 2018. Fee schedule is below:
(1) Booth Space - $150
(2) Booth Spaces - $275
(1) Table Space - $125
After January 15, 2018 exhibitors are responsible for full booth cost.
Booth rentals are contracted through HASTI. The Wyndham Indianapolis West offers electrical services as well as other special needs. George E. Fern Company offers many decorating and service options. Additional information will be sent once registration is completed.
Each exhibiting firm will be entitled to register four (4) representatives without charge. Exhibitors will be billed $50 for each additional representative. Staff badges are intended for exhibitors only.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Exhibit management will provide security personnel during the hours the exhibit area is closed. However, the exhibitor is solely responsible for his own exhibit material and should insure his exhibit against loss or damage.
2. Exhibit booths must be staffed during exhibit hours. Each exhibitor must wear an official exhibitor’s identification badge provided by HASTI.
3. HASTI reserves the right to make modifications to the exhibit hours as may be necessary to meet program needs.
4. The exhibitor agrees not to dismantle or pack his/her display before the close of the exhibit and subsequent designated tear down time.
5. Any exhibitor selling merchandise agrees to abide by all state & local tax regulations, and, if necessary, for collecting and submitting payment of sales tax to the appropriate legal authority.
6. Exhibitors, or their agents, shall not injure or deface the walls or #oors of the buildings, booths, or the equipment of the booths. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged.
7. Helium balloons are not allowed.
8. Any exhibitor wishing to offer food or beverage in their booth must make all arrangements through Wyndham Indianapolis West. Contact Exhibits Manager for more information.