The Chicago Zoological Society is offering you the opportunity to participate in a regional model of our NatureStart™ professional development course. This training, designed for professionals who are responsible for early childhood and family programs and/or interact with young children and families, features a blended model of in-person classes along with approximately 15 hours of online learning. Participation in the training will provide you with the tools to:
• Feel validated, confident, and excited to promote nature education,
• Understand how to use nature for inquiry-based learning,
• Create engaged activities and environments,
• Interact with young children and their families to foster lifelong connections with nature, and
• Network with other educators.
Upon completion of training, you will be ready to return to your organization and help train your own team in the development of nature play programs. The NatureStart™ training team will provide you with ongoing support to help ensure successful implementation of NatureStart™ practices at your organization.
For more information and to reserve your spot, visit:
www.CZS.org/NatureStart or contact the Chicago Zoological Society’s education hotline at (708) 688-8342.