HASTI Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
HASTI Conference 2022
Golden Age of Science Education
February 13 - 15, 2022
Mariotte East - Indianapolis
Submit a program proposal NOW
HASTI Elections Results
Congratulations to our newly elected Board members
President - David Butler
Vice-President - Stacy Hootman
High School Director - Craig Williams
College Level Director - Robert Yost
District 6 Director - Susan Johnson
District 7 Director - Merle Callahan
District 9 Director - John Harkness
At-Large Director - James Hollenbeck
Do you need some ready to go Science lessons for your students?
Check out NSTA's Daily Do lessons! A new lesson is posted each day and cover a wide range of topics!
Don't forget to renew your HASTI Dues!
Check out the new Resources page for Resources for your classroom, Job Openings in Indiana and Opportunities for Students and Teachers.
UPDATED: July 1, 2021
Check out safety resources
· HASTI Ensures that voices of science teachers are included in decisions made at the state level that affect science education by having representation with the Indiana Department of Education.
· Collaboration with professionals and colleagues in your field in order to share invigorating stories and informative classroom successes or seek guidance from your fellow peers.
· Access to the member-only privileges such as: newsletter, journal/publication, grant, award, prize, standard and assessment notification, professional growth point, and/or board leadership opportunities.
· Discounted admission and/or membership to HASTI/NSTA, conferences, workshops, participating zoos and/or museums around the state.
· Become part of a long-standing science organization that encourages quality science teaching.
Meet your hasti president
Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
Mission: The purpose of HASTI is the advancement, stimulation, extension, improvement and coordination of science education in all fields of science at all educational levels.
HASTI is a clearinghouse and provider of quality professional development for science educators, and serves as a voice for science education across the state. The association also promotes professional communication among science educators.
We invite you to join if you are involved in teaching science in any of the following venues:
We also offer Associate Memberships for businesses and organizations who provide products for science educators.
Sponsors wishing to support HASTI and its mission can learn more about sponsorships by emailing the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org